At A Glance
- Modern hotel in the West End of downtown Washington, D.C.
- 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro (Red Line) and Foggy Bottom Metro (Orange & Blue Line)
- Near Georgetown shopping, restaurants and attractions
- Heated seasonal rooftop pool, garden terrace and 24-hour fitness center
- 3,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, sky-lit ballroom, business center
- LEED Silver Certified; environmentally friendly hotel
Set in the fashionable West End neighborhood of downtown Washington, D.C., just four blocks from Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom Metro stations, the LEED Silver certified Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown hotel is near Georgetown’s many great dining and shopping options. Visit popular Washington, D.C. attractions and attend a performance at the Kennedy Center or the Shakespeare Theatre. Discover the exhibits at the Smithsonian Institution or see the pandas at the National Zoo.