The John Jeffries House is an elegant 46-room bed and breakfast inn located in the heart of Boston. There are many reasons to choose the John Jeffries House for your home-away-from-home.
- Our historic Beacon Hill location is within walking distance to the Charles River, Boston Common, the Museum of Science, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and the TD Garden.
- Our low room rates are a refreshing alternative to those of Boston's modern high-rise hotels.
- Most rooms include a kitchenette complete with refrigerator, stove, and microwave, giving you the flexibility to prepare some of your own meals during your stay.
- The inn's beautiful detailing – the flower garden, reproduction furnishings, original molding, and period artwork – create a warm and welcoming ambience.
- The John Jeffries House offers a variety of accommodations from charming single rooms to spacious deluxe suites. Please take a moment to view our rooms, or contact us to make reservations.