Posted April 10, 2017
Serve beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, achieving a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Beverage Manager/Restaurant Supervisor – Restaurant Manager – Food & Beverage Manager
- Maintain clean and organize bar areas.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders.
- If applicable, take orders, and serve and clear food and beverage to guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas.
- Issue guest check and complete payment process.
- Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated guests.
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed.
- Complete required side work prior to shift end.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing
departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist with taking beverage inventory.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow
MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certified a plus.
- Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or equivalent training.
- Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and different shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.
The Envoy Hotel
136 Room Hotel
At Last. A Visionary Hotel For Boston’s Innovation District To Call Its Own.
Boston Innovation District Hotel
With its fusion of bold originality and hospitality, The Envoy Hotel looks forward to the new frontier. Part homage to the inspired community that surrounds it, part ode to the Innovation District it calls home, The Envoy Hotel ascends—136 rooms and suites offering a modern, design-forward aesthetic and a comfortable, easy-going vibe. Cast in a fresh and independent way, yet completely in-step to the rhythm of the city, The Envoy Hotel hails visitors and locals who crave an authentic connection to the pulse of Boston. Here, welcoming, in-the-know hospitality, handcrafted experiences and smart food and drink are served with a local perspective—all surrounded by a waterfront vantage point to envy. For work or play, to gather and connect, there’s a new port of call. Its name is The Envoy Hotel.